Friday, February 5, 2010

Face the Facts Friday #1

Yeah!!!! Ok.... I didn't post all week. I know. This is going to be harder than I thought! However; I weighed myself today for Face the Facts Friday...... AND I LOST 3 LBS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so exctied. So, this being week one I really didnt' do a very good job of keeping in touch with this blog. But, I am going to do better next week!!! I have a really good recipe that I want to share on Monday, it's my kids fav. (except Mike). Now, to make sure that I am following through with my goals... I want to report on three things every Friday....

They are.....

1 ) Did I count my calories?
2 ) Did I excercise at least 5 days a week?
3 ) Did I give myself "me time"?

So for this week my report is 1, did I count my calories? No... I started out really good. I found a free website that helps you and has over 300,000 foods listed or you can create your own and it will calculate your calories.... but I need to improve on getting online and typing them in. I did keep track better in my head, and was more aware of things going into my mouth more this week, but I didn't write them down and that is what I want to do to start. This may change as time goes on, but for now, No is my reply.

2, Did I excercise? And I am very happy to report ..... YES!! I did every day. I really enjoy my time at the gym. I have met quite a few new people. And so it really isn't hard for me to not go...

3, Did I get "me time"? Now, I don't want to sound selfish or come across in that way. But I want to reward myself with some me fun time. Which I think I need more of. Again, I enjoy the gym and consider it my time, but I want to do something else I enjoy..... like, a car ride, or sewing, or scrapbooking, etc. So for this weeks report the answer is YES. I did enjoy a little sewing project that came up this week. So yay.... 2 out of 3.

I am really happy to see the pounds come off the scale. I see where I need to improve for this coming week...

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work baby!!

    ReplyDelete