Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednessday: What is happening?

WOW!! It is Wednessday and I haven't posted for (let's not look back) too long! It is absolutely amazing how fast being sick can change everything.... and then start this chain of events that gets you off of your routine. SO, I haven't been to the gym since I last posted. I have been caught up in this whirlwind of depression I think I can say. No..... frustration is by far a better word. There is no one place or person to blame my frustration, it just loops continually around from one thing to another. Where does it stop? RIGHT HERE!!!!!! and RIGHT NOW!!!!

I haven't realized the importance of this blog, and the ability to record my life through it, until today! I am tired of being this way.... feeling this way..... living this way. I created this blog to help me with my weight loss, that has not changed. What I can change is me; my attitude, my personal life, my finances, my choices (with dieting and outside of that), and my family life! They say the mother creates the atmosphere in the home, and that is what I want to be able to do. I read this weekend one wonderful book, that is about courage and bravery! The book is entitled "As I Have Loved You" by Kity de-Ryter Bons! Spelling may be off a little bit. The book is filled with this amazing women who to me is the definition of motherhood!

I have put a lot of importance on things that really are not! And I have neglected this objective, and this blog. I look forward to putting things back into priority... so I will weigh in on Friday and let you know! I am sure it will be like starting over, but I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment