Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday.... Time to reflect!

Well, I went to the gym this morning......... and I feel great!!! Two things that make me feel good; 1) it felt great just to sweat! Really sweat. I haven't been in so long, but it felt good. And I wonder why I have taken so long to go! and 2) I got on the scale when I got there b/c it has been so long and I was so happy. Don't ask me how, although I really need to learn how, but I have lost 7 pounds, since I first started. So let me just hop off of cloud nine now. I know I have said this before, but I can't beleive how fast this year is going. Here it is June already. And I have been in such a slump. On the 22 I am heading up the mountains with the YW for girls camp. And so I told myself this week I was going to go to the gym and walk everyday so that I wont be so out of breath for camp.

I think looking back, maybe I had set unrealistic goals at first. Even though they are not unreal. Maybe for me at the time they were a little too advanced. So I am going to make this months goal to just walk everyday. I am starting out at 1 mile this week and on Sat, increasing it to two miles for the next week and increase it again for the following week to three miles. That is it. That is my goal. So, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment